Convenient Location and Accessibility
Oasis Junction Mobile Home & RV Park is nestled in the heart of Apache Junction, Arizona, the easternmost community in the Phoenix metropolitan area. We are ideally situated off the Apache Trail (Main Street), conveniently located near major highways and public transportation options making exploring Apache Junction attractions, venturing into downtown Phoenix, or enjoying the breathtaking outdoors a breeze.
The Superstition Freeway, U.S. Route 60, runs 2 miles south of the park. From there, it is less than a half-hour drive to downtown Phoenix. No car? No problem. Valley Metro Transportation has convenient stops along the Apache Trail and is a short walk from the park. Don’t want to walk? Prestige Taxi and Car Service can pick you right up from your doorstep. Budget-minded? Uber is also available in the area.
Shopping, Dining, and EntertainmentLiving in Apache Junction means having easy access to a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. From major retailers like Walmart to local grocery stores such as Safeway, Food City, Basha’s, and The Good Apple natural market, you’ll find everything you need just a short drive away. If you’re craving a caffeine fix, stop by the nearby Starbucks before heading to the Apache Junction Public Library for some relaxing reading.Indulge in Apache Junction’s diverse culinary scene, with options ranging from traditional American fare to mouthwatering Mexican dishes. Whether you’re in the mood for a casual meal at Handlebar Pub and Grill or one of your Southwestern favorites at Los Gringos Locos, there’s something for every palate in Apache Junction. Plus, don’t miss out on Barleens Dinner Show, featuring a family-style meal and a rotating calendar of performances.For fitness enthusiasts, Apache Junction offers several gyms, including Planet Fitness and LA Fitness, where you can work out and stay in shape.Apache Junction is home to many denominational and non-denominational places of worship. Located near the park are AJ First Assembly of God and Desert Chapel United Methodist. We also have Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, Reformation Bible Church, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints nearby.
Apache Junction, AZ AttractionsApache Junction boasts a rich history and offers an array of must-see attractions that provide a unique and memorable experience of Arizona’s past and natural wonders. Some of the top local attractions include:
- Lost Dutchman State Park: Explore the beautiful trails and take in the captivating views of the Superstition Mountains.
- Goldfield Ghost Town: Step back in time and experience life in an authentic Old West town with mine tours, train rides, and more.
- Tortilla Flat: This historic stagecoach stop offers a charming experience with a saloon, country store, and scenic drive along the Apache Trail.
- Superstition Mountain Museum: Learn about the fascinating history, legends, and art of the area through engaging exhibits and outdoor displays.
Local Apache Junction EventsApache Junction is known for hosting a variety of engaging events throughout the year, celebrating local culture, and providing entertainment for all ages. The Arizona Renaissance Festival, Lost Dutchman Days, and the Pinal County Fair are annual events held in February and March, offering a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the outdoors during the area’s beautiful weather.
Exciting Nearby Attractions
While Apache Junction has plenty of amazing attractions, the surrounding area also offers a wealth of exciting destinations to explore, such as:
- Usery Mountain Regional Park: A beautiful park with stunning mountain views, hiking and biking trails, and a nature center.
- Saguaro Lake: Take a scenic boat tour or enjoy water activities such as kayaking, fishing, and paddleboarding.
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum: Wander through the enchanting botanical garden, showcasing a diverse collection of plants, wildlife, and stunning landscapes.
- Tonto National Forest: Discover the largest national forest in Arizona, featuring diverse landscapes, recreational activities, and an abundance of wildlife.
Outdoor Activities and Adventure
With its stunning scenery and year-round sunshine, Apache Junction offers a wide range of outdoor activities to satisfy every adventurer. Some popular options include:
- Saguaro Lake Horseback Riding: Experience the beauty of the Sonoran Desert on horseback with guided tours and trail rides.
- Salt River tubing: Cool off and enjoy a leisurely float down the refreshing waters of the Salt River.
- Dolly Steamboat tours on Canyon Lake: Cruise Arizona’s beautiful Canyon Lake aboard the historic Dolly Steamboat.
- Golfing at Gold Canyon Golf Resort and Apache Creek Golf Club: Tee off at one of the many local golf courses, offering breathtaking vistas and challenging play.