Oasis Junction Mobile Home Park offers you the best of Arizona desert living in a relaxed and comfortable surrounding… Our community is located in the center of Apache Junction, off Main Street (Apache Trail), and just minutes from the 60 Fwy to the South or the 202 Fwy to the West.
Shopping, dining, leisure, nature, and scenic desert drives are all just minutes from your front door.
Landscaped with trees throughout, our 62-space mobile home community is filled with the charm and splendor of the Sonoran Desert. Situated with views of Superstition Mountain and the surrounding desert, you will be able to watch the brilliant color changes as the sun passes overhead and sets to the west.
Whether you’re staying with us for a month or year-round, you’ll love the quality of life Oasis Junction Mobile Home Park has to offer.
Read our online reviews and you will discover why Oasis Junction Mobile Home Park has consistently earned high reviews.
Whether it’s work, a second home, or just the southwest lifestyle, Oasis Junction Mobile Home & RV Park is the place for you. We offer park model and mobile home rentals with a minimum one-year rental contract.
These spacious one and two-bedroom homes can easily accommodate two adults. Each manufactured home has a concrete patio, awning, mailbox, and storage shed. Most homes have vaulted ceilings, overhead fans, central A/C, and heating and are located in oversized spaces giving ample room for parking.
The park includes water, sewer, and trash utilities with the rent. Water lines have been recently replaced, providing excellent water pressure and clean drinking water. Electric is paid separately and must be secured from the Salt River Project (SRP) Electric Company.
All mobile home spaces come with 100 and 200-amp electrical service. Some rentals require gas service which can be contracted through Southwest Gas.
Call (480) 310-1113 today and let's make our community your home!
Community Features & Amenities
- Mobile Home Rentals – Beautiful homes available with a concrete patio, awning, and storage shed
- Mobile Home Spaces – Spaces available with 100 and 200 amp electrical service
- Winter RV Spaces – Spaces for those looking to escape the cold winter months
- RV Spaces – Our large RV spaces can accommodate any size RV, 5th Wheel or Travel Trailer with 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical service
- Water, sewer and trash pickup are included with the rent
- On-site Community Manager
- Safety & Security – Perimeter fencing and overhead security lighting
- On-site laundry facilities are conveniently located in the center of the park
- Attractive landscaping throughout the park
- Concrete pads
- Wide RV spaces with plenty of room for slide-outs
- Mailbox for each space
- Satellite/Dish friendly community
- Conveniently located close to shopping and restaurants just off the “Apache Trail” Main Street